Jumping to conclusions

There has been an update to the story of a Sydney woman whom was allegedly shocked by an iPhone. 

However, further investigation this afternoon by NSW Ambulance found the incident was related to a mental health issue.

The above information was inserted after the first sentence of the story. However, the story still contains the majority of the first revision which now incorrectly speculates that a charging iPhone was to blame.

Moral: Never trust a first revision of a news.com.au story.  Especially when it involves Apple.